Genetic toxicology for chemicals
Citoxlab – Your one-stop CRO for chemicals, agrochemicals and biocides
The genotoxicology team uses a range of validated GLP in vitro and in vivo methods to meet chemical, biocide and agrochemical notification and labeling requirements. An experienced team performs screening tests and standard studies in line with regulatory requirements, following a tiered approach when necessary. Specific investigation packages can be designed to suit your compounds.
In vivo endpoints can be combined in repeat dose studies (e.g. 28-day rodent), thus reducing animal use and package costs.
- Ames test (OECD 471)
- In vitro mammalian chromosome aberration test (OECD 473)
- In vitro mammalian cell micronucleus test (OECD 487)
- In vitro mammalian cell gene mutation test (HPRT or MLA) (OECD 476)
- In vivo rat/mouse micronucleus assay (OECD 474)
- In vivo mouse chromosome aberration assay (OECD 475)
In vivo study routes
- Oral gavage
- Other specific routes