Citoxlab – Your one-stop CRO for toxicology in preclinical research
We offer you customized advice on the safety evaluation of your new products and drug candidates, through a full range of short-term toxicology studies with end-points adapted to your needs. A large panel of short-term toxicology studies can be performed according to the product type :
- Pharmaceuticals, biologicals and veterinary compounds: dose-range finding and single dose acute toxicity studies.
- Cosmetics and chemicals: in vitro safety evaluations are now widely used to comply with new regulations and contribute to the 3Rs philosophy.
- Chemical and agrochemical products: ecotoxicology investigations provide crucial information concerning impact on the environmental.
Our dedicated teams have experience in all aspects of regulatory toxicology
- Range of compounds
- Administration/exposure routes
- Sampling/data gathering procedures
- Sample matrices
- Animal strains and species
- Formulation analysis and bioanalysis
- Statistical analysis and data interpretation
- Clinical and anatomical pathology
- International regulatory requirements and OECD guidelines