Citoxlab – Your one-stop CRO for preclinical research
Recognized as a leader in the industry, Citoxlab is committed to maintain the highest level of performance through continuous investment and innovation in infusion technologies. You are assured of a high-quality service with well-established infusion models.
Our extensive experience with infusion toxicology can be leveraged to ensure optimal selection of vehicles, formulation conditions, pH, osmolality, and maximum/minimum dose volumes.
- Broad experience in the design, conduct and interpretation of infusion studies
- Dedicated, highly trained staff with multiple years of direct experience
- Purpose-built surgical suites for catheter implantation according to the highest standards
- Clinical grade infusion pumps for accurate and precise delivery
- Wide choice of animal species
- Conventional and specialized infusion strategies to satisfy regulatory requirements
- Reproductive toxicology with continuous infusion
- Imaging of catheter placement
- Remote infusion with physiological measurements, and ambulatory pumps
- Historical data and significant experience with:
- Small molecules and biologics (proteins/mAbs, peptides, oligonucleotides)
- Oncology, infectious diseases, central nervous system, diabetes, inflammatory/auto-immune diseases, cardiac diseases, etc.