Ecotoxicology and biodegradation
Citoxlab – Your one-stop CRO for risk assessment
Citoxlab offers a wide range of laboratory based ecotoxicology and biodegradation studies to meet current ecological and nature preservation concerns and the needs of industries, including chemical, plant protection and biocide sectors. We have specialized expertise in complex substances such as metals, UVCBs and polymers.
The design of each study, including media preparation and analytical services, is tailored to ensure your compound registration program meets regulatory requirements for aquatic and terrestrial environmental risk assessment.
You are welcome to contact us for advice on the best package of studies for investigating your compounds (studies in red are subcontracted, and managed by Citoxlab within global one-stop packages).
Biodegradation and biotics
- Ready biodegradability test (OECD 310)
- Activated sludge, respiration inhibition test (OECD 209)
- Aerobic and anaerobic transformation in soil (OECD 307)
- Soil micro organisms: nitrogen transformation test (OECD 216)
- Aerobic and anaerobic transformation in aquatic sediment systems (OECD 308)
- Terrestrial plant growth test (OECD 208)
- Aquatic (acute, long term, reprotoxicity
- Trout, carp, zebra fish
- Early life stage fish
- Fish bioaccumulation
- Terrestrial (short and extended/reprotoxicity studies)
- Honey bee
- Predatory mite
- Parasitic wasp
- Avian (acute and reprotoxicity studies)
- Japanese quail