ABOUT ENDOCRINE DISRUPTORS
Companies are looking for solutions to meet the new challenges of endocrine disruptors. Consumer issues, media pressure and regulatory changes are forcing companies to have a more accurate risk assessment.
Three actors, SOCOTEC, Laboratoire WATCHFROG and Citoxlab, are mobilizing to give you a light on the evolutions envisaged at European and national level and their impacts, to answer your questions and to guide you in your strategy of evaluation and security of your product portfolio.
You are a company manager, purchasing manager, responsible for regulatory affairs, HSE, product-stewardship, marketing manager, communication manager … the subject of endocrine disruptors can affect you.
We are pleased to invite you to the 2nd morning dedicated to endocrine disruptors. After the success of the first edition in March 2018, we decided to renew the experience. These dedicated meetings on endocrine disruptors are intended to help companies better understand this new environmental and health issue. This event is pragmatic and very solution oriented.
PRELIMINARY AGENDA OF THE MORNING
8h30 – 9h15: Welcome breakfast
9:15 – 11:00: Conference
- The news of endocrine disruptors
- Decryption of ECHA / EFSA guides
- Evolution of the OECD guidelines
- Build an evaluation strategy in accordance with the regulations and adapted to your activity
- Case study
11:00 – 11:30: Questions and Answers
11:30 – 12:30: Networking
SOCOTEC, WATCHFROG, CITOXLAB PRESENTATORS
- Patrick LÉVY – SOCOTEC, www.socotec.com. SOCOTEC specializes in the prevention of chemical risks and the development of emerging risk strategies.
- Grégory LEMKINE – WATCHFROG Laboratory, www.watchfrog.fr. Laboratory WATCHFROG is specialized in measuring the effects of endocrine disruptors.
- Olivier FOULON – Citoxlab, www.citoxlab.com. Citoxlab groups laboratories for the realization of regulatory tests.
Paris – Défense
Tour Pacific – 13, Cours Valmy
92977 Paris La Défense Cedex