The citoxlab.com website (hereafter called the Site) has been prepared by CIT-CiToxLAB France (hereafter called the Company),
- RCS registration number: 788 060 465
- VAT number: FR 19 788 060 465
- SIREN number: 788 060 465 000 10
- head office address: B.P. 563 – 27005 Evreux cedex, France
The Site is hosted by the company: OVH
- head office address: 2 rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix – France.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF WEBSITE USE
By accessing and using the Site, users accept, without reserve, the General Conditions of Use and all clauses applicable to the protection of personal data (see Personal Data Charter).
Users are invited to read these online regularly.
1. NAVIGATION ON THE WEBSITE
1.1 Access to the Site
The materials and programs necessary to access Internet and the Site are under the responsibility of Site users.
The Company reserves the right, if it deems fit, to suspend or terminate access to all or part of the Site, the contents of the Site or services offered on the Site, without prior notification and without indemnities for users
It is strictly forbidden to modify any part of the Site software in order to obtain unauthorized access to the Site.
1.2 Hypertext links
The Site may contain links to other sites or internet sources. Given that the Company cannot control these sites and external sources, the Company cannot be held responsible for the contents, advertising, products, services or any other element available on these sites or external sources. Also, the Company cannot be held responsible for any damages or losses (proven or alleged) resulting, directly or indirectly, from use of the contents, goods or services available on these other sites or external sources.
1.3 User behavior
All Site users guarantee that:
- they use the Site for legal, personal reasons, excluding all commercial use unless prior written consent has been received from the Company,
- all data supplied by them is accurate, true and up to date.
While using the Site, users should behave responsibly, legally and courteously, and respect the rights of other Site users and the Company along with its affiliated companies and third parties.
Users should particularly abstain from:
- uploading onto the Site, posting, sending by email or passing on by any other means any element containing a software virus, or other codes, files or computer software designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any software, computer equipment or telecommunications equipment,
- disrupting or interrupting the functioning of the Site, the servers or networks connected to the Site, or violating Site requirements, procedures, rules or regulations,
- attempting to damage the functioning of the Site , particularly by exposing the Site to a virus, creating excess consultation (bandwidth), overloading the server, sending spams or overloading the Site message service,
- consulting information which is not destined for them, or accessing a server or an account for which they do not have access authorization,
- evaluating, noting or testing the vulnerability of the Site, or breaching Site security or authentication measures, without prior written authorization from the Company,
- exercising, or inciting a third party to exercise, an illegal activity or any other activity which could cause prejudice to the Company or its suppliers, service providers, retailers, announcers or other persons,
- uploading onto the Site, passing on, posting or putting by any means available, unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material, junk mails, spams, chain letters, or any other form of solicitation.
Chaque utilisateur s’engage à respecter toutes les lois, règles et procédures applicables relatives au comportement des utilisateurs en ligne et à la transmission des données techniques.
Le cas échéant, la Société peut mettre fin à tout moment au droit d’accès au Site d’un utilisateur si celui-ci ne respecte pas les obligations qui lui incombent en vertu des Conditions Générales d’Utilisation, sans préjudice du droit de la Société de demander des dommages-intérêts.
2. PROTECTION OF WEBSITE CONTENTS
The Site and all its components (such as texts, arborescence, software, animations, photographs, illustrations, images, diagrams, sound tracks, logos, trademarks, drawings and models), including the software necessary for the Site to work, data bases and newsletters (hereafter called Content), can contain confidential information and data protected by intellectual property rights or by any other relevant law. Therefore, unless otherwise mentioned on the Site, the intellectual property rights on the Content are exclusively owned by the Company, which does not grant to the user any license or other rights except the right to consult the Site.
The user is also forbidden to copy, modify, create derived works, assemble, decompile, give away, sublet or transfer, in any way, any rights to the Site Content.
3. PERSONAL DATA
The Company takes care to protect personal data submitted by Site users, and suggests that Site users should consult the Confidentiality Policy, which details the measures used to guarantee the treatment of data. The collection, treatment, use, transfer, retention and protection of your personal data are governed by the Personal Data Charter.
The Company tries its best to ensure the accuracy and updating of information on the Site. However, the Company cannot guarantee the accuracy, precision or exhaustiveness of information made available to Site users.
The Company allows free access to the Site and declines all responsibility:
- for any Site interruptions,
- for any inaccuracy or omission in the content available on the Site,
- for any damages resulting from fraudulent intrusion by a third party,
- and, more generally, for any direct or indirect damages, whatever the causes or consequences, which occur following Site access or resulting from information coming , directly or indirectly, from the Site.
5. APPLICABLE LAWS AND COMPETANT JURIDICTION
The General Conditions of Use, along with the Confidentiality Policy to which it makes reference are governed by French law.
Except for contradictory legal obligations, any dispute concerning the Content and use of the Site will be dealt with by the Paris Appeals Court only, including cases where there is an introduction of third parties, group defense, or a referred or requested procedure.