Information gathering, retention and use
What personal information does CiToxLAB collect?
Our web server may collect information related to your visit to our website, including the IP address and domain used to access our website, the type and version of your web browser, the website you came from to access our website, the page you entered and exited at, any website page that is viewed by that IP address and what country you are from. We use this information to monitor our website’s performance (such as number of visits, average time spent and page views) and to improve our offer, including upgrading our website for a better user experience.
In addition, we collect the personal information that you submit to our website, such as your name, address and any contact or other information that you choose to provide by the following means:
- using the form on our Contact page: To be contacted
- creating your account, applying for a job or submitting a spontaneous job application on our Careers page
- requesting information about a service via our forms: Ask an expert and/or Initiate a project
- registering to receive our newsletter/updates
- contacting a CiToxLAB representative via the e-mail address provided on our website
We may share your personal information with our employees, consultants and other partners who work with CiToxLAB and provide services for our clients, as well as third parties whose services we use to perform our services.
Please note that we do not sell, rent or give away your personal information to third parties for the purpose of allowing others to market their products or services to you.